HAK warning - Page 5

HAK warning

This is a discussion on HAK warning within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by stormbringerr We request that anyone who signs up for our forum use the email address that is given thru their Internet Service ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: HAK warning

Quote Originally Posted by stormbringerr View Post
    We request that anyone who signs up for our forum use the email address that is given thru their Internet Service Provider. If you have an email thru them and are willing to put that in your account then I'll be more than happy to assist you in getting onto our forum.
    At least you got a response. I never got one at all. The address I used was a variant of my own domain.
    If You Want To POPULATE Heaven
    You Have To PLUNDER Hell!!

4th Man Ministries

i only wanted to join a knife forum to find out what was going on at hak. im not going through all those changes to get on any forum.
    i joined bladeforums.com and found out what i needed to know. ken brock is also a member there.he was one of the knife makers at hak
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Hideaway Knives

Back in october 17th. I got an e-mail that my knife was ready and they needed payment. I gave them my card #.
    Here it is Nov. 17 and still no knife.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrashfarm View Post
    Back in october 17th. I got an e-mail that my knife was ready and they needed payment. I gave them my card #.
    Here it is Nov. 17 and still no knife.
    right, some people seem to have things go through fast and smoothly and others seem to have lots of problems. they really need better communication w/their customers, they ought to put a general statement on hak website that they are under new management and all email will be answered as soon as possible.at least you got an email i haven't got one back yet. some people mail them and its like there is no one home. i really think they should call in an organization expert since hak is a potential gold mine.i just don't understand this type of thing going on in business. they better do something or else they wont be getting any more orders at all.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

HAK Warning

I ordered the knife about 12 months ago.

I got the $69.95 stainless HAK myself in a reasonable rate of time... however I got an Emerson La Griffe afterward and am more satisfied with that design. I carry it more than I do my HAK. The only problem I ran into with ordering the La Griffe is that no one had it in stock and I had to keep an eye out for someone to have it in stock. I think that is the same problem she is having is like others. They are having custom knifemakers manufacture their knives and only so many are made at a time. When you sell all of your stock you have to wait for the next batch to made.
    Glock 19/FEG/FM HiPowers/Keltec P32 for me. When I can't use my 870,N98 or Marlin .30-30 of course...

yes but mine was supposedly available now, and that doesn't explain not answering emails.
    i have sent 3 in the last 2weeks...no answer.

― Thomas Paine

well, i looked at the HAK website this morning and it shows my knife as being( shipped to you ) as of today.i wonder if i was sending my emails to the right place,if so they just aren't good at answering.it should get to me in a week or less. we will see.i just don't know what to think about HAK anymore.
    glad my knife is comming...

― Thomas Paine

got my knife!!

i got my HAK knife today.this knife is way cool,fits like a glove and is a lot heavier than i thought it would be.from the time i paid for it till i got it in my hand was exactly one month.
    it was mailed on Monday. from FL. and i got it today Wednesday.i guess it really didn't take that long,just felt that way.i only got one email from HAK right before they mailed my knife.
    i sent about four emails to them.the first being on the 11th and they responded on the 25th. i think i will probably buy from them again , i know they are swamped w/orders but i still don't see why they cant communicate w/their customers in a more timely fashion.
    they really do make a great product... i am actually typing w/it on my hand.

― Thomas Paine

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links