Boker Knives

Boker Knives

This is a discussion on Boker Knives within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Inasmuch as my Glock 26 had to be left at home during my European holiday, I carried a Cold Steel Cane and Tac light on ...

Thread: Boker Knives

Talking Boker Knives

Inasmuch as my Glock 26 had to be left at home during my European holiday, I carried a Cold Steel Cane and Tac light on the outbound flight. Since the first stops were in Austria and Germany, I just had to find <my wife forced me...he..he...> a Boker or two:

A T4 Speedlock, from the first production run:

It is lightweight CNC machined AlMg3 aluminum and anti-slip reptile grip insets for a secure grip. It has an open back of the handle, for ease of cleaning the knife without the need of disassembling the complete system. The pocket clip provides convenient accessibility. The X-15 T.N. steel blade is hollow ground. The blade also includes an additional securing mechanism that blocks the push button. Designed by Dietmar Pohl. Overall length: 7 7/8". Blade length: 3 3/8". Weight: 4.5 oz.

A Helios Camo:,

The clip can be attached in two positions - for either tip-up or tip-down carry. The handles, machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum, have been hard coat anodized. The slip-free inserts for secure handling. The blade is X-15 T.N steel. Overall length: 8 1/4". Blade length: 3 1/2". Weight 4.2 oz.

and several SubCom F's for myself, friends and family:

Blade is 1 7/8" long and 1/16" thick, bead-blasted AUS-8 stainless steel with an ambidextrous thumb stud. The reversible pocket clip and compact size of this framelock model makes a great money clip. Both thumb and palm index ramps provide for a secure grip. Handle is fiberglass-reinforced nylon. Lightweight, only 2.5 oz.

Other than that, I didn't pick up a single other item, except some excellent french wine......Obviously the knives were checked through on the return flight.

I did hear one lady tell her husband, who had just purchased a cheap switchbalde, to "sneak it through security in his socks". I was aghast, but only smiled to myself.
    Attached Images

Links