The designer must be from Napoli.

This is a discussion on The designer must be from Napoli. within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been putzing around with the Camillus 'Heat' and 'Blaze' over the past few days, and quite frankly I'm impressed. It's not over the shape ...

Thread: The designer must be from Napoli.

Former Member Array The Tourist's Avatar

The designer must be from Napoli.

I've been putzing around with the Camillus 'Heat' and 'Blaze' over the past few days, and quite frankly I'm impressed.

It's not over the shape of the grip or the mundane 420HC steel used, even though the final presentation is better than most.

No, it's the speed of the blade as it pops out that impresses me! I have some very fast Woodards and some super fast Daltons, but I think this 'assisted' Camillus is just about as fast.

Eh, it doesn't walk and talk like a good stiletto, but for about fifty bucks, it sure is a street legal way to have a snappy one handed knife when you really need one.

Let's see how the edge lasts.

2. Remove Ads

This thread is worthless without pictures.

Chico

I too have been carrying the Heat for several months. It seems to me to be one of, if not the fastest assisted opener I've ever owned. It's light and easy to carry, and I really like the blade shape as well.

For some reason these days I've become enthralled with black bladed folders, and this one rides along with my black bladed Spyderco Military.

Administrator

I think you're Right ~ Need Some Pics. So...here Goes.

Links