Kimber guardian angel /dogshock/lifeact info & review

This is a discussion on Kimber guardian angel /dogshock/lifeact info & review within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; http://www.life-act.com/guardianangel.php 5X7 INCH HEAD 10 feet from target...both rounds fired fast from a pocket draw, as if I really had to use it. Device makes ...

http://www.life-act.com/guardianangel.php

5X7 INCH HEAD

10 feet from target...both rounds fired fast from a pocket draw, as if I really had to use it.

Device makes no noise but a very quiet sping noise.

\

Inside the device.

Deeper inside the device.

From L to R

Tube for OC capsule and piston

rws blank cartridge and chamber

trigger and fireing pin assy & clip.

Device works very well as far as function.

Device is designed & made very well

Aims semi-good and it really spits the OC out well.

Interesting device ... IMO, as it uses a "captive piston concept".Same general design as the russian cyanide gas guns and others like AAI QSPR tunnel rat rounds,Russian PSS pistol,etc....

OC blend is HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a bit in the eyes as always seems to happen when playing with OC items.

IMO..A fair device for use on dogs that chase me on my bike.:D

As far as use on humans well it is still OC and it does have to be aimed ....so IMO Not a real good choice for use on people.

Also,I thought it could maybe be mistaken for a type of firearm and get ya shot.

As far as a great gadget for a collection :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for the post. I also have two Guardian Angel units. My wife has one and I keep one in my right front pocket. I bought three and tested one on the same type target you did and I got complete saturation at 7 feet from the target. The face of the attacker was completely covered in the agent. It was also much hotter than anything I had ever expierenced. This is a great product that will get you out of a bad situation. The wide spray pattern makes sure you will hit your target and has the advantages of a stream and cone without the disadvantages.

One argument that I always here people say is that it only has two shots. If you need more than two shots that means things have gotten bad and you need to up your level of force. One shot of this stuff in an attackers face is plenty to get the job done and you arent going to miss.

I also watched the review of this prodcut on Personal Defense TV Outdoor Channel and Dick Metcalf said it was a true survival tool. This product is far better than any aerosol spray on the market and will get you out of a bad situation. Thinks for the review again!
    Last edited by Captain Crunch; September 30th, 2007 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Remove OP's quoted post w/pics, excessive bandwidth use

OC

Thanks for the review. Been thinking about one of these to replace a couple of old MSI aerosol foam canisters. Saw one of the nurses at the local hospital with one discreetly tucked into her scrubs the other day. I did find a video and the first shot looks like a borderline hit from pretty close range. It was almost a miss. I guess it would depend on how much spray was in the edge of the main pattern, and how hot it is if this shot would be effective. Close range, no stress, non moving target. I guess I'll buy one of the practice units, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzkd_GvTe5Q&NR=1

Great.....Thanks for that. I just ordered myself one on Ebay and should be getting it tomorrow.
    Nothing Wrong With Shooting as Long as the Right People Get Shot.
    Clint Eastwood, Magnum Force, 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Hivoltage View Post
    Great.....Thanks for that. I just ordered myself one on Ebay and should be getting it tomorrow.
    When you get it make sure the white line on the red trigger is still visable. If the white line is visable it will indicate that the unit has never been fired.

I used to have a 2 ounce can of Sabre red but it was too big to keep in a pocket and I dont have much faith in the little key ring canisters. The Kimber product will not disappoint and stays flat in a pocket.

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    I wish those bass knuckles were legal in va :-(

thanks for the post about the guardian angel

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Links