So, besides the ccw, what else do you edc ?? - Page 4

So, besides the ccw, what else do you edc ??

This is a discussion on So, besides the ccw, what else do you edc ?? within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You might consider adding a second (backup) ring of keys for the opposite-side pocket. That has proven very valuable to me in the past, and ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So, besides the ccw, what else do you edc ??

You might consider adding a second (backup) ring of keys for the opposite-side pocket. That has proven very valuable to me in the past, and I expect I'll need it again one day.
    I went to buy some camouflage pants, but I couldn't find any.

Distinguished Member Array Rexster's Avatar
    I am not one for pocket-dump threads, but some of my major items of hardware are a second handgun, a Strider AR folder, A Tarani Masters Model Karambit folder, a SPARE set of the more important keys, a Surefire flashlight, and an Atwood Titanium whistle. I also split my ID and cards into at least two places, which is not the same thing as a "decoy wallet," though in certain circumstances, I will utilize the decoy wallet concept. I DO NOT ROTATE my EDC blades; familiarity may be boring, but it enhances smoothness of drawing and opening. Just as with guns, I keep my collecting and carrying separate. If I need a specialty blade for a given environment, which I often do, I will add that blade to my EDC ensemble, not rotate.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links