Bark River Mikro
I searched and searched for a non-tactical looking neck knife for quite some time and found the Bark River Mikro Canadian II. It came with a small leather belt sheath, and I also picked up a BuyBrown neck sheath. I love this little knife! It is by far the sharpest knife from the factory I have ever owned. It's a convex grind, and holds an edge very well. Anyone else out there a Bark River fan?
Nice Looking Knife
Here is a LINK for forum members who might be interested in looking.
Click Here For Bark River Knife & Tool
• Laser cut from solid A-2 Tool Steel
• Double quenched for maximum grain refinement
• Triple tempered for maximum grain refinement
• Cryo-treated for maximum stress relief
• Convex ground to sharp for hair splitting edge
• Ergonomic handle designs for ease of use
• 100% American-made:unitedsta
• Lifetime guarantee for performance
Do you have a link or a picture of that sheath?
I don't have a Bark River Knife yet but one is on my list. I can hear it now, "What do you need another knife for? You have too many already." Some people just don't understand.
The knives are made less than an hours drive from my house. I think I will use the "support local business" excuse.