Pro-Tech Godson 707

This is a discussion on Pro-Tech Godson 707 within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I came across a pro-tech Godson 707 yesterday and man-o-man what a nice knife! You can see an example of one here: Pro-Tech Godson PT707 ...

Thread: Pro-Tech Godson 707

Pro-Tech Godson 707

I came across a pro-tech Godson 707 yesterday and man-o-man what a nice knife! You can see an example of one here: Pro-Tech Godson PT707 - Knives

However, in Colorado it's not legal. It MIGHT fall under a hunting/fishing exemption, but even that is probably questionable.

The real risk is that I *could* lose my CCW by carrying this. It's insane to me that I can carry a .45 IWB but not an automatic knife. I'm curious about others thoughts on this, especially any experiences with law enforcement.

I somewhat suspect that if I were to have a LEO encounter, and present my CCW permit and they were to see the knife (which obviously is not a junk knife, and I'm clearly not a thug) that they might just ignore it.

I know there's a federal exemption for one-armed-men, but I don't really want the knife that bad. Are there other exemptions? My state laws are very unclear about dealer exemptions and such... The hunting and fishing exemption probably ONLY applies while actually hunting or fishing.
    The facts are indisputable. There is more data supporting the benefits of Conceal Carry than there is supporting global warming. If you choose ignorance, in light of all the evidence, in order to bolster your irrational fear of guns, you are a greater threat to society than any gun owner.

2. Remove Ads

I'm a big fan of the pro-tech's in general and really like the size of the Godson too.

Sorry though, IMHO you'd be running a huge risk by carrying an auto in Colorado.

Now, if you were to move to sunny Florida.......

Links