Best places to buy knives online

This is a discussion on Best places to buy knives online within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hmm, I figured there would already be a thread on this topic but I couldn't find one. Perhaps I'm using the wrong search words? What ...

Thread: Best places to buy knives online

Best places to buy knives online

Hmm, I figured there would already be a thread on this topic but I couldn't find one. Perhaps I'm using the wrong search words?

What are the best websites to buy at online? I'm looking for speedy delivery, comparable price, and a good stocking of various knives (I'm picking up an Emerson La Griffe, a CQC7, and a BM mini-grip w/ a pink handle for my g/f, and I"d like to make them all in one order.)
    A man without a blackthorn stick is a man without an expedient. - Irish Proverb

Why so SERIOUS?

2. Remove Ads

"Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

Smokey Mountain Knife Works. I always stop by their store when in the area and I am in there for at least three hours. I think the website is SMKW.COM or something like that, just google it.

NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

1Awesome Knife, on Ebay. This guy always carries good stuff and ships fast. I have purchased nearly every knife I own from him.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."- Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Ogri View Post
    1Awesome Knife, on Ebay. This guy always carries good stuff and ships fast. I have purchased nearly every knife I own from him.
    No seller on eBay called "1AwesomeKnife".

- OS

Newgraham and 1sks are good places to buy from. I'm pretty sure that both of them stock those three knives.

newgraham. Best place period.

I also like bladematrix.tv. Ordered two Gerber packs from them, shipped same day, came 2 days later. Great service.
    “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . .
    ----- Thomas Jefferson

NRA member

It's hard to get the best price on any single knive from the same seller but I go to these places often:

Blade HQ - Benchmade Knives, Microtech Knives, Protech Knives, Kershaw Knives, SOG Knives, Switchblade Knives, Automatic Knives, Spring Assist Knives, Butterfly Knives, Military Knives, Law Enforcement Knives, Collectible Knives These guys are fast shippers and stock all items on premises. For me it's a 3 day ground ship too. They are in Utah.

Blade Play - Switchblade Knives, Automatic Knives, Spring Assist Knives, Butterfly Knives, Military Knives, Law Enforcement Knives, Collectible Knives This is Bladehq's sister site for low to medium level knives - a fun place to look

Automatic Knives, Switchblade, Benchmade, Protech, SOG, Kershaw, Gerber, Boker, Butterfly Knives I like doing business with this outfit too. But they are a 7 day ground ship for me. They are out of Florida I believe. I like to checkout their closeouts now and then. I bought two Uzi Defenders from them for $70 each. That was a good deal!

Impact Guns Online Store I just bought a discontinued Benchmade Nitrous Stryker D2 plain blade spear point (913D2) from them for $79.95 on closeout today. That was a $150 MSRP knife. They may still have some.

LA Police Gear Tactical Gear featuring 511 Tactical, Galco, Surefire and Blackhawk They have an occasional deal on a knife. If the item is in stock they are a fast 3 day ground to me as well.
    Last edited by Reeek; August 13th, 2008 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Typos

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

Links