It's Official - England is now a nation of spineless wusses. - Page 2

It's Official - England is now a nation of spineless wusses.

This is a discussion on It's Official - England is now a nation of spineless wusses. within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey, I do most of my shopping at TJ Maxx, and I've never found a knife sewed into any of my clothing. I feel cheated. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VIP Member
    Hey, I do most of my shopping at TJ Maxx, and I've never found a knife sewed into any of my clothing. I feel cheated.

Little boys with pocket knives used to be a common and accepted thing. They would learn the responsibility of safely using and owning a sharp tool, and would also learn a bit of self-reliance because they had a handy tool at their disposal.

If the "adults" keep taking things away because "you'll hurt yourself or someone else" instead of supervising and educating their kids in their proper use and care, we end up with "men" who don't know how to do things like change a spare tire or operate simple power tools, and/or we end up with a bunch of dismembered fingers because their owners picked a tool up and were ignorant in its use.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

That's just pathetic! How on Earth can a nation that's a leading world power have become such ... pansies? Can you imagine the England of today fighting World War II? Winston Churchill must be rolling in his grave!
    Jack

VIP Member
    England has managed to rid it's citizens of the dreaded gun and is now working on banning knives. What's next sharp sticks? Good grief!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Quote Originally Posted by digitalexplr View Post
    Such stories could be coming to our shores sooner than we think.
    Word +1
    This is the law;
    The purpose of fighting is to win.
    There is no possible victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental. - John Steinbeck

You could do more damage with a butter knife than that little guy.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where the aliens invaded after Springfield gets rid of all their guns. Then you see bartender Moe chasing an alien with a board with a nail in it.

Oh, the horror!
    -Biker

those Swiss army knives really look wicked,don't they?
    that's just insane,sometimes i feel like i don't even live on the same planet i did when i was younger...:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Sign our petition to fight knife crime... ROTFL !!!!

There was alink to another article that I had to check out. Some kid gets stabbed in the head and lives. But the funny part is that there was a petition..... I clicked the link and this is what I got.

Pasted..

Let's prosecute knife thugs
    I, the undersigned, demand the government change the law on possession of a knife as a weapon so carriers are automatically prosecuted.
    There are currently 30069 signatures.
    You can add your name to our list by filling in the boxes below.*

Holy Crap Batman. That IS hysterical!!! If they keep going like that the next petition will be to procecute "Sharp Metal Object Thugs" Or "Fist Thugs".

You gotta see this..

X-ray knifing lad: I’m lucky to have lived | The Sun |News|Sun Justice

Wow. Serious issues. They should ban those coats. Could take down the entire country. Then they should take on the pro-boards with nails in them crowd.

Of course the real problem is teens in Hogwarts with wands (that sounds sick).

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbiker View Post
    Reminds me of the Simpsons episode where the aliens invaded after Springfield gets rid of all their guns. Then you see bartender Moe chasing an alien with a board with a nail in it.

Oh, the horror!

PS ....I did not read your post before mine...lol

I'm gonna admit, I had to chuckle at this story. Man, it appears that the British really have turned into a bunch of pansies. (Not saying ALL Brits are mind you, only the sheeple).

Apparently a fragile 2.5" non locking blade is "Lethal". Makes me wonder, do these people have steak/kitchen/butcher knives?

Or have they taken all sharp objects away from the sheeple and are cutting things with their teeth instead?

One thing I found dumb that we sell in my store is a Hoodie Sweatshirt with a Mask. The Jacket Zips up to the neck, BUT.. It continues to zip up even more and enclose the hood. So that the head is completely covered. I was watching a potential shoplifter try one of these on and then I realized that this was a fantastic tool to use in a Robbery, Mugging, or Any Crime. The Hood has mesh eye holes so that the wearer can see through. Within one square mile area of my store EVERY. allow me to repeat. EVERY single Store, Gas Station , and Fast Food Restaurant has been robbed. Most at gun point. Many of the gas stations have signs the say: Protected by Glock.
    Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links