Won bid on this

Won bid on this

This is a discussion on Won bid on this within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i won this benchmade Model 705 McHenry & Williams. on ebay for 50 bucks.not bad i guess. anybody have one of these?,if so how do ...

Thread: Won bid on this

Won bid on this

i won this benchmade Model 705 McHenry & Williams. on ebay for 50 bucks.not bad i guess.
    anybody have one of these?,if so how do you like it.
    its from an estate auction and the guy says its in great shape.hes shipping it tomorrow.
    cool a new toy,ive never had a benchmade before.i still love my spydercos though... especially my endura wave......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

You lucky [Edited]! $50.00 is about 1/3 of what you'd pay for a new one.
    Last edited by Captain Crunch; October 7th, 2008 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Deleted a language workaround.

Lead Moderator
    Very nice. I own the same model myself. It works great for cleaning game and is super tough.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

You took a stab at getting a knife that's a cut above the rest...congrats!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

thanks guys,glad to hear i did good.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

The 705 was my favorite Benchmade, I was ummm, "upset" when they dropped it from the line up. One year I gave five of them away as Christmas gifts. The one I have is the Benchmade "Forum Knife" from several years ago: BC1 (boron carbide) coated M2 steel, carbon fiber scales, custom back spacers and etched no. 67 of 100.
    Jack

good knife, good deal...
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

thanks kenpotex, it came in the mail this morning and it really is a well made knife.
    it has a lot of details on it that didn't show up in the picture.
    letters in scroll on the blade and a design on the handle.
    i like it.

― Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by maclean3 View Post
    The 705 was my favorite Benchmade, I was ummm, "upset" when they dropped it from the line up. One year I gave five of them away as Christmas gifts. The one I have is the Benchmade "Forum Knife" from several years ago: BC1 (boron carbide) coated M2 steel, carbon fiber scales, custom back spacers and etched no. 67 of 100.
    Jack
    sounds like you got a real keeper Mr.maclean3

― Thomas Paine

Links