Any experience with Gerber Torch II Tanto?
Anyone have any experience with this knife? I really liked the feel and picked it up last night. The finger flip opening is really smooth. It's runs around $35 - $39 depending on where you get it. It's hard to tell in the photo but the handle inserts are raised. Have no idea if it will hold an edge. Interested in any feedback, good or bad.
Gerber Torch II Tanto Knife Features:
• Dual thumbstud for one-handed opening
• Finger flip doubles as finger guard
• Machine textured G-10 insert
• Lanyard attachment point
• Pocket clip
• Overall Length: 8.1"
• Length Closed: 4.6"
• Length of Blade: 3.5"
• Weight: 5.9 oz.
• Blade: 440A stainless steel
• Handle: Stainless steel with machined G-10 inlay
• Blade Style: Black Matte
• Blade Type: Tanto
• PN 22-01586