Boker Plus/CLB Design RNR FB!!!

Boker Plus/CLB Design RNR FB!!!

This is a discussion on Boker Plus/CLB Design RNR FB!!! within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Aloha ALL, Before picking up my daughter from school today, the post lady dropped off a box from Boker Germany. In it included a folder, ...

Thread: Boker Plus/CLB Design RNR FB!!!

Exclamation Boker Plus/CLB Design RNR FB!!!

Aloha ALL,

Before picking up my daughter from school today, the post lady dropped off a box from Boker Germany. In it included a folder, and the production RNR FB!!!

I must apologize in advance for the cr*ppy pics, but it is already voggy-night time here in rainy Hawaii, but I am so excited, that I had to share about this one NOW, instead of waiting to take pics of it out in the rain tomorrow. So here it is, the Boker Plus/CLB Design RNR:

The top one is a pre-production model, totally sterile. Below is the actual production RNR. Notice that the finish on the production model is much smoother than the pre, and it came wicked...and I mean wicked SHARP!

The rumors were true about the sheath on the RNR, it is indeed Kydex! Kinda on the large side though, and grabs the RNR very well when sheathed! The RNR sheath will accept a large Tek Lok:

Here is a shot in hand:

As mentioned before, the production RNR has a much smoother finish. Especially on my Camo-Cutouts. Hard to tell from these shots, but I also mentioned something about my cr*ppy pics before also! LOL!!! OBTW, killer lanyard on the pre RNR was done by The Lanyard Zone and is a one of a kind!

The RNR came in a BIG black Boker Plus box with a ball chain for neck carry. I gotta say, the Kydex sheath, at least the one that came with my RNR grips the knife with a vengeance!!! I have to push off the corner of the sheath to get the RNR out...I tried to draw normally but my I almost got decapitated!!! LOL! I attribute this to the sheath being brand new, and rather have it wear a bit than being too loose. I am wearing it now, and I can feel the weight of it, but nothing uncomfortable...

This is a VERY versatile FB...yeah, kinda odd looking, but that's what folks said about Glocks also when they first came out.

God bless and take care!!!

Nice, those look handy.
    Join the NRA and Gun Owners of America.

Great looking knife you have there!!
    Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

Nice looking necker. Skinner comes to mind be it gamer or a playa
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Nice looking blade. Funny the trip it took from CLB in Hawaii, design in Germany, manufacture in the Orient, and back to you in HI. Local purchase in the global economy looks like an awesome value.
    Still Clingin'

Mahalo guys!

I know it looks unusual...but trust me, it's functional. Here are some pics in it's role as outdoor food prep. All I did first, placed the RNR tip into wood, then placed half a guava under the blade, and proceeded to "rock" the blade while moving the guava for the next cut. Kinda like them BIG spooky paper cutters we had in school!

Then I sliced the other half:

Diced in the same manner as the first half of the guava, then just diced it in a "normal manner":

Then finally used the prototype RNR as a spatula, which could then be CAREFULLY used as a spoon! (Try that with a skinny knife!)

In the role of SD...WHOA.

God bless and thanks again!

Forgot to add...

You can use the front of the RNR to scrape...

Or whittle...notice the diff between using the belly:

and the front:

Some more in hand shots:

God bless!

Sponsored Links