Anybody carry identical knives ?

This is a discussion on Anybody carry identical knives ? within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've toyed with the idea of identical Spydercos on the left and right side for a while and was just wondering if anyone else carries ...

Thread: Anybody carry identical knives ?

Anybody carry identical knives ?

I've toyed with the idea of identical Spydercos on the left and right side for a while and was just wondering if anyone else carries two knives that are identical, at the same time?

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    When I first started conceal carrying, I carried two benchmade Gamers. This lasted a month, till I started carrying a firearm. I still carry both of them sometimes, also sometimes two gerber backup guardians.
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

Yes, I sometimes do...I have two Kershaw (assisted openers)...one clipped to each pocket...strong side/weak side.
    Once in a while I have the Kershaw strong side and the Ka Bar TDI weak side.
    Many times, only the Kershaw, strong side.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I carried a pair of waved Enduras for quite a while. Now however, I generally carry a fixed blade on my left (non-dominant) side and an Endura or P'Kal folder on my right.
    "Being a predator isn't always comfortable but the only other option is to be prey. That is not an acceptable option." ~Phil Messina

If you carry in Condition 3, you have two empty chambers. One in the weapon...the other between your ears.

Matt K.

I grew up carrying a pocket knife. When I joined the Army, I started carrying a folder in a pouch in the small of my back (there weren't too many belt-clips at that time). Once the belt-clip folders became available, I switched to one but maintained the small of the back location. In this location, I can reach it with either hand and it's very unobtrusive. Depending on which knife you choose, it's very comfortable even when sitting. ...and it's cheaper than buying two knives.
    ...keep 'em sharp. :)
    [B]"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they'll be when you kill them" - William Clayton[/B]

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    I usually have 2-3 knives on me at any given time, along with 1-2 guns. However, I don't think I've ever had identical knives on me. I have had a waved Yojimbo on my right side & a waved Endura on my left. That's about as close as I've gotten.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

I too carry 3, 4, or 5 knives on me but never two of the same. Too many great knives to carry two of the same
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Links