Defensive Carry banner

Same question, new twist

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  FreeDelivery 
#1 ·
I have searched through several threads on here about knife suggestions and reccomendations. Well, I am looking for some suggestions and reccomendations for a new pocket knife also. Here is the catch. I have a $20 gift card to Bass Pro, and have to return an item that cost around $35, so I will have around $55 to spend on it. The knife has to come from Bass Pro. I have a few other requirements too. It has to have a pocket clip, and has to be either assisted open or very easy to open with one hand. I am looking for something other than the assisted open Kershaws.

I have been looking at a few different ones, and would like your opinion on them and even suggestions on others that are available from Bass Pro. I am willing to spend a little over the $55 so that isn't a firm amount.

Here are the ones I have been eyeing:
Benchmade Mini Ambush
Buck Impulse
Cold Steel Mini Lawman
Buck Rush
SOG Flash I
SOG Twitch II

#6 ·
I have a few kershaws already. I like them to an extent. My main complaint is the pocket clips on them will never stay tight. I am constantly losing screws out of the clips. Even after removing them and applying locktite they still work their way out. That, plus I wanted to give a new brand a try.

#7 ·
I own about 50 knives and my best is the SOG. I like that it keeps its edge and feels nice in hand. I suggest finding the one that just feels right to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.