Need Some Help

This is a discussion on Need Some Help within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; (mods if this is in the wrong place please move) I have been trying to find a blacksmith to forge me three tomahawk heads. I ...

Thread: Need Some Help

Question Need Some Help

(mods if this is in the wrong place please move)

I have been trying to find a blacksmith to forge me three tomahawk heads. I have carved the handles and want to finish. I live SC and would be willing to travel a bit to find what I am looking for. If anyone knows where I could a blacksmith I would appreciate it.

2. Remove Ads

Mic
    Try the on line yellow book for farrier services or horse shooing, if that don't work then try your local community collage or high school metal shop, you never know
    Timid people sleep peacefully at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Molôn Labé!

Try the on line yellow book for farrier services or horse shooing, if that don't work then try your local community collage or high school metal shop, you never know
    Thats a good idea never thought about that.

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    Check out www.anvilfire.com. Also, any historical reenactment type places are good places to find blacksmiths: I was one for a short time at Mabry Mill along the Blue Ridge Parkway (the *other* guy there knew what he was doing), and there were blacksmiths at a few other Virginia parks I visited as well.
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

Links