and came home with a new AR.
CMMG was at the gun show in St. Charles MO this last weekend.
Had a base AR-15 carbine (223/5.56 1:7 twist) for $650.
Most economical price I have seen since I started looking a year ago.
Basic specs of the package:
* Mil-spec certified 4150 chrome-moly vanadium steel M4 contour barrel
* 5.56x45 NATO chamber
* 1/7 twist
* Hard chrome lined chamber and bore
* M4 feed ramps
* 11 degree recessed target crown
* F marked forged front sight base
* Parkerized Barrel including under the front sight base
* A2 Flash hider installed with Peel washer
* M4 Single heat shield Hanguard
* Forged M4 upper receivers are T marked and have extended feed ramp cuts (M4 ramps).
* Semi Auto bolt carrier
* Forged lower receivers are RDIAS/RLL compatible.
* Mil-spec fire control group with .154 diameter Pins
* Mil-spec .154 diameter hammer and trigger Pins
* Mil-spec .250 diameter take-down pins
* Mil-spec 6 position ribbed reinforced stock
I took it apart (like most guys do) when I got it home to clean and lube it up.
Taking a vacation day tomorrow and going to the range