AK Red Dot

AK Red Dot

This is a discussion on AK Red Dot within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I decided that I need a red-dot for my AK. I am looking at the Kobra unit. Does anyone have any comments about this unit ...

Thread: AK Red Dot

AK Red Dot

I decided that I need a red-dot for my AK. I am looking at the Kobra unit. Does anyone have any comments about this unit or suggestions on where I can get a decent red-dot for the AK? It must mount on the side-rail. I am hurting on money so the cheaper the better (as long as it is decent).

Thanks

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

IHS
    Nice set-up. Where to find one of those? Kalinka website doesn't seem to show one. Limited edition all gone?

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Distinguished Member Array pirate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IHS View Post
    Nice set-up. Where to find one of those? Kalinka website doesn't seem to show one. Limited edition all gone?
    here ya go

POSP/PSO Aimpoint to AK, Saiga, Vepr Centered Side Mount w/ 30 mm Heavy Duty Ring, Tim Heffron Special Limited Edition - AK, Vepr, Saiga, SLR - Mounts
    When I leave the home port:
    S&W 642 Airweight, Ruger SP 101, Colt Detective Spec., CZ RAMI, Kahr PM9, Kahr CW40, S&W Model 10-7, Glock 30, 19, and 26, Browning Hi Power, CZ82, Colt Commander, Dan Wesson PM7, Ruger LCP

Sponsored Links