Weigh in, I'm on the fence. Colt AR15 for sale

This is a discussion on Weigh in, I'm on the fence. Colt AR15 for sale within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Accessories : Colt 6721 NIB w/ Case of Ammo, Lowest Price in US So this is whats up for sale, just talked to the sales ...

Thread: Weigh in, I'm on the fence. Colt AR15 for sale

Weigh in, I'm on the fence. Colt AR15 for sale

Accessories : Colt 6721 NIB w/ Case of Ammo, Lowest Price in US

So this is whats up for sale, just talked to the sales guy, and the 900 rounds are still up for grabs with purchase. Keepin mind that most firearms are a little more expensive up here in Alaska.

Funds are a little tight, but I have a couple of extra hunting rifles around that I dont need/use that I could use to trade down the price a bit.

Hmmmmmm........
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

2. Remove Ads

An AR platform is a good weapon to have in your line-up. Plus it's a Colt!

I have the Colt A2 Govt. Carbine. Essentially the exact same weapon as the one you are looking at except the one you are looking at has a removable carry handle making it also a flat top.

I feature I would have loved on mine. However at the time I got mine, there was no flat top uppers or detachable carry handles on the market.

I do not believe you will ever regret getting it. One day, you may regret not getting one when you had the opportunity.

As it is, I am now in the process of having a flat top upper mounted to mine. Unfortunately I don't have the funds to make it a factory Colt upper, however I am keeping all my original parts so I can go back to factory original 100% Colt later if I wish to sell it. You will get more money for the Colt brand.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I feel that is a pretty good deal. You have to remember that that ammo will sell by it's self for about $300.

The rifle is a Colt, so if well cared for it will retain a better resell value than the majority of ARs out there!

Most Colts will sell for about $1100-1200.
    Kahr CW9
    Sig P239/9mm
    Ruger LC9 (when the girlfriend lets me carry her gun)

"First Duty is To Remember"

I would say its an okay deal, at least down here in CONUS. I think the 6920 would be a better choice, with the 1:7 twist barrel and the extra couple pounds in weight savings.
    Kimber Pro TLE II (EDC)
    Bersa Thunder .380 (EDC)
    Sig Sauer P226
    Bushmaster XM15-E2S
    Winchester Model 70 .270

I have that very gun...bought it for 865 new in box. If you can swing it...buy it.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Thanks all - decided to wait this one out and look for a better deal.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Links