Defensive Carry banner

What stock is on this Shotgun from a closed thread

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  zacii 
#1 ·
okay i just found this site while looking for some accessories for my mossberg 500 shotgun and i found a thread with this picture.

im looking to find out what stock this is. the thread is closed so i wasnt able to ask there.

See less See more
#2 ·
This may be what you are looking for. Click below

Untitled Document
M-1014 Joint Service Combat Shotgun

The Joint Service Combat Shotgun is a a compact, lightweight, semi-automatic, 12 gauge weapon configured with a standard magazine with a minimum capacity of six 2 3/4 inch cartridges. The Combat Shotgun is capable of firing 12 gauge 3.0 inch magnum ammunition and is interoperable with standard 2 3/4 inch ammunition without adjustment to the operating system.

The M-1014 is constructed of lightweight polymer materials and corrosion resistant metal components. To enhance mission performance and provide increased operator flexibility, the M-1014 is equipped with modular components such as modular stocks in various configurations and modular barrels of various lengths.

The Marine Corps was the lead agency in the test and evaluation of this shotgun. It is designed to replace the many different shotguns used in all of the military service. The shotgun was officially accepted for production in 2001. The weapon is primarily used by security forces and by special operations forces.

Caliber: 12 gauge, accepts 23/4" and 3" standard and magnum loads.
Length: 39.8" w/stock extended, 34.9" collapsed.
Weight: 8.44 lbs. empty.
Safety: Ambidextrous manual cross bolt.
Magazine Capacity: Six 3" shells seven 23/4", plus one chambered round can be unloaded without cycling through the action.
Trigger Pull: 5.5 to 7.28 lbs.
Buttstock: Modular telescopic with removable pistol grip.
Sights: Adjustable aperture rear and fixed post front, radius 23.7"
Maximum Effective Range: 40 yards with 00 buckshot and in excess of 100 yards with the rifled slug.

#3 ·
A friend of mine has a stock like that. It looks cool, but the comb was way to high, for me.

A lot of different places stock them, Brownells, Cabela's, to name a couple

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.