new rifle!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on new rifle!!!!!!!! within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Looks good. I would do that if I had the money. Hell, I'd do a lot of stuff if I had the money....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new rifle!!!!!!!!

Looks good. I would do that if I had the money. Hell, I'd do a lot of stuff if I had the money.

2. Remove Ads

Excellent choice man! I got one of those for my daughter at the start of the year, and a GSG-5SD for myself. .22 black rifles are nothing but fun to shoot!
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Very nice gun,22's are just fun guns to shoot,not very loud,no recoil and fairly cheap to shoot,That rifle should last you many moons,and someday will pass it on to
    Little O
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array bigo5552000's Avatar
    ok guys! I went to the range yesterday and did my own mini torture test on the 15-22 a friend and I shot over 1300 rounds without cleaning it and suffered zero failures. This was with slow fire and rapid fire using federal bulk pack. I was completely expecting at least a couple misfires or failure to feeds once it got very dirty, but nothing! I think you could probably shoot 2000-3000 rounds before you had any issues! As for accuracy it is a nail driver! The accuracy never seemed to suffer the entire day. Well here are some pictures...the ones of the inside of the gun are at the end of the day to show how dirty it got.
    DSC_0045.jpgDSC_0021.jpgDSC_0033.jpgDSC_0137.jpg,kn;kn;k.jpgDSC_0172.jpg
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."-Einstein

Senior Moderator
    The .22's are fun, no doubt about it. I've got the Colt version that I take out and shoot just for the heck of it. I may get a Sig .22 just because.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."-Einstein

Great pictures and it looks like an awesome fun little rifle! Thanks for sharing!
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

thanks!

Distinguished Member Array pinklady's Avatar
    Congrats and enjoy your new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Hey! You're supposed to be too busy making holsters to buy guns.
    What he said
    But nice pickup
    Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links