New toy...with extras.

New toy...with extras.

This is a discussion on New toy...with extras. within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My Sub2000 was getting lonely, and I ran across this on another forum I frequent. Sent off the check today and can't wait. Like my ...

Thread: New toy...with extras.

New toy...with extras.

My Sub2000 was getting lonely, and I ran across this on another forum I frequent. Sent off the check today and can't wait. Like my other, it is a 9mm accepting Glock mags.

It has a M1 tactical 3 rail and 2 other 4 rails plus bipod, tac sling, tac light, 4 30 rd mags and 4 17 rd mags (2 with "+2s")

Total was $450 with the shipping and FFL fee.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

-- L. Neil Smith

Nice!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member
    Hmmm. Love the Glock mags thing.

What is the range on something like that?

Very cool!!
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Quote Originally Posted by cammo girl View Post
    Hmmm. Love the Glock mags thing.

What is the range on something like that?
    IMO about 100 yards...at that point it still has more wallop than my G19 point blank and is very accurate. Some say 200 yards+, but the drop is a lot at 200 and the velocity is about like a .380 point blank.

At 50, it has the wallop of a .357

Over 100 yards, I'm grabbing the Saiga .223
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

-- L. Neil Smith

GM
    So sweet.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Pistol caliber carbine's are too much fun. I've got a camp 9 sighted in at 78yds, wonderful on coyotes.

Senior Member Array bigo5552000's Avatar
    i really like those utg bi-pods best bag for your buck!! $20 for those but they work great!
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."-Einstein

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    I always thought those were very interesting weapon systems.

Very portable, can stuff it in a briefcase to slip it by the gastapo, and it doubles as a decent rabbit or coyote gun when you are hungry and the zombies are infesting the city.

Although I will warn you that when zombies invade 9mm is going to be scarce in the gun stores that you will be looting if you are not turned your self.
    On the other hand the viral spray from their blood spatter should be minimal since 9mm doesn't hit with great force as if you used an 5.56mm platform. I would still recommend ordering a full plastic face shield or a riot helmet for close zombie encounters. It in theory should minimize chance of spray in the event you hit a over pressurized artery or cranial plate.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Very nice! Looks like a setup that WILL protect the perimeter.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tangoseal View Post
    I always thought those were very interesting weapon systems.

Very portable, can stuff it in a briefcase to slip it by the gastapo, and it doubles as a decent rabbit or coyote gun when you are hungry and the zombies are infesting the city.

Although I will warn you that when zombies invade 9mm is going to be scarce in the gun stores that you will be looting if you are not turned your self.
    On the other hand the viral spray from their blood spatter should be minimal since 9mm doesn't hit with great force as if you used an 5.56mm platform. I would still recommend ordering a full plastic face shield or a riot helmet for close zombie encounters. It in theory should minimize chance of spray in the event you hit a over pressurized artery or cranial plate.
    Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are...
    I haven’t heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Sweet looking gun! I have been looking at those recently and would like to get one eventually. Love the portability.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Very nice! Looks like a setup that WILL protect the perimeter.
    My other Subbie has become the "go to gun" that lives by my bed and gets grabbed when investigating alarms from my triple Rottie perimeter alarm system. I live in the woods, but have about 40 yards clear on 3 sides and the river about 15-20 yards behind the house.

-- L. Neil Smith

Sponsored Links