Kel Tec Sub2000 - Page 2

Kel Tec Sub2000

This is a discussion on Kel Tec Sub2000 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I maintain several for a local small police department thst uses them as a patrol carbine. The only issue I had was that a couple ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kel Tec Sub2000

I maintain several for a local small police department thst uses them as a patrol carbine. The only issue I had was that a couple had to have the sights adjusted pretty close to the limit to zero. This department also tried to use a cheap "Tiawan tactical" laser... Fail, but no fault of the guns. They stand up to the abuse of a cop car trunk fine, but the way they do it, they don't fold the guns. They keep them unfolded in a regular gun case.
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

S. Oregon (aka Paradise)
    Just ran across theis review of the Sub2K linked on another board I frequent...

Thought folks here might enjoy it.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

-- L. Neil Smith

Buds has the 40 cal glock 22 version in stock. Kel-Tec Sub Rifle .40 s&w (glock 22 mag)

I hate buds but you cannot and will not find them anywhere else. I bought one btw
    Mossberg 590a1 12g 20" 8+1 Spedfeeder, modified Limbsaver butt.<>Glock G30 45 auto<>Beretta 92FS 9mm Inox
    <>Smith & Wession 360 357mag<>Marlin 60ss, Bushnell 3-9 scope<>Kel-Tec Sub2k 9mm Glock mags, quick release red dot sight<>
    All I need Is a Sig 226 .40. And .556 tactical carbine of some sort.

I have shot one in 9mm and it seemed kind of flimsy, but I still would consider one if I did not already have a similar purpose weapon based on Israeli design, which is considerbly sturdier.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

Senior Member Array Matthew Temkin's Avatar
    I have had a 9mm in the G19 version and am always impressed with it's accuracy and reliability.
    A great gun--but if only it had more robust sights.

I have a beretta 92mags S2k and love's been rock solid reliable since I've owned it. I've had 4 fail to fires, and they were the american eagle ammo I was using. It's never jammed or failed to eject. I wish it had better sights and the safety in a better location and not backwards compared to other rifles.

Cumming, GA
    I have a Sub2000 40 S&W Glock magazine model, I really like it. I use to have a 9mm version before, but I have switched most of my guns over to 40 S&W. Here is a video of my 40.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links