M4...it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine

This is a discussion on M4...it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So, I laid a couple hundred on the barrel head today as a down payment on a RRA M4 Carbine. Local shop was running a ...

Thread: M4...it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine

M4...it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine

So, I laid a couple hundred on the barrel head today as a down payment on a RRA M4 Carbine. Local shop was running a special on the RRA lower with your choice of an Hbar, M4 or Mid length upper. I picked out his last 5.56 M4 setup and into his vault it went. Now I have six months to pay off the other $490, which should happen by Christmas. Merry Christmas to me & death to the zombies!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Congrats! Everyone should have an AR - it's the longest serving US military arm in history, and a splendid platform when the operator does his (or her!) job. That RRA should serve quite well as a zombie slayer.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Gratisfaction!!!

Im happy you found a new puppy that barks really loud.

If it isnt private, what part of the state do you live in, and where did you get your EBR at?

I have 2 AR's and decidedly made the choice I need no more. I have a Colt 6920 and a Bushmaster 6.8 spc.

My next purchase is going to be a .308 and im going to get a loooooong 24" barrel if I can find one.

Anyways the moral of the story is "Once you get a evil black rifle, you will want more evil black rifles"
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

I'm up in the Northeast corner.

I like the versatility of them and the fact that a simple change of the upper means a whole other gun.

GM
    Congrats and "Merry Christmas"
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubby View Post
    So, I laid a couple hundred on the barrel head today as a down payment on a RRA M4 Carbine. Local shop was running a special on the RRA lower with your choice of an Hbar, M4 or Mid length upper. I picked out his last 5.56 M4 setup and into his vault it went. Now I have six months to pay off the other $490, which should happen by Christmas. Merry Christmas to me & death to the zombies!
    I have an RRA LAR-15 "Entry Tactical" myself and damn proud of it. You'll love it. Don't forget to horde a bunch of ammo and magazines too like I did (LOL). Also order spare parts like the bolt/bolt carrier, etc. in case you have to replace worn out parts. Also took my dad out to shoot my RRA rifle today and it's been a while since he shot an M-14 rifle at Navy basic training in 1965.

I ordered my fourth evil black rifle about 6 weeks ago. I got the Spikes M4 LE Middy. With their custom rail and a BCM Gunfighter charging handle. I can't wait. For sure stock uo on 5.56. Steel case 5.56 can be had for $200. Hopefully the brass will drop soon as I prefer brass cased.
    rra makes a great rifle. Be sure to post pics when it arrives.
    NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

Thanks for the input fellas. In the mean time, I'll certainly be stocking up on ammo. The guy I'm buying from had a pretty decent sounding deal, but I can't exactly remember what it was at the moment. I'll likely pick up at least 500 rounds when I take delivery. I'm also thinking of adding a Vortex Strike Fire red dot scope. Next to my Harley, I can see this thing becoming my next money pit. Oh well, it's fun.

OT: That is a pretty Basset you have there Hornet. My wife and I have a female Basset that is almost a year and a half old. She's just settling into that lazy hound personality, but she still has a lot of puppy in her.

Congratulations to you, and we'll be looking forward to the pics and range report! Christmas threads are the bomb IMO!

Links