My first AR is on it's way to me!! (got a sweet deal on it too).

This is a discussion on My first AR is on it's way to me!! (got a sweet deal on it too). within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well, I finally pulled the trigger and purchased my first AR 15 today. I've been waiting, and contemplating, and waiting, and researching, and waiting.......and the ...

Thread: My first AR is on it's way to me!! (got a sweet deal on it too).

My first AR is on it's way to me!! (got a sweet deal on it too).

Well, I finally pulled the trigger and purchased my first AR 15 today. I've been waiting, and contemplating, and waiting, and researching, and waiting.......and the deal was just too good to pass up. I got the S&W M&P15 Optics Ready version. I would have rather had the front sight on there, but hey it was a good deal and I plan on adding other optics anyway. I scored a sweet deal and picked it up for only $650 shipped. After the S&W $100 mail in rebate I'll be only paying $550 for a pretty nice AR15. I'll take that deal any day. I handled one the other day at the FFL gun store where I'll be transferring this one through and absolutely loved it. Great weight and I was extremely impressed with the fit and finish of this gun. The gun store was asking $1,050 for the exact same gun! I don't think I'll tell him the deal I got..... Here's a link to the exact gun, but I'll post some pics when I get it for anyone who doesn't know what an AR15 looks like!
    Carry on my friend~~

Smith & Wesson SW9VE
    Smith & Wesson M&P 15
    Kel-Tec PF9

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Grats

I am sure if you take care of her she will take care of her.

Did I say ARs are expensive women. They like lots of ammo err money err same thing.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Verrry nice deal. Congrats!
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
    You are not paranoid if They are actually out to get you, however, They probably are not and you probably are.

VIP Member
    Here are a few choices for you.

You purchased only an M&P upper only
    You purchased an M&P .22, 25 rd.

The optic ready model M&P15OR is .223, 30rd. It is the entry level model. There is a $100.00 customer mail-in rebate. I just don't know anyone who sells it below dealer cost.
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

Quote Originally Posted by SIGP250 View Post
    Here are a few choices for you.

You purchased only an M&P upper only
    You purchased an M&P .22, 25 rd.

The optic ready model M&P15OR is .223, 30rd. It is the entry level model. There is a $100.00 customer mail-in rebate. I just don't know anyone who sells it below dealer cost.
    What's dealer cost on it? If he ended up getting the M&P 15-22 then he got not so good a deal... and is in for a real surprise.
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
    You are not paranoid if They are actually out to get you, however, They probably are not and you probably are.

Quote Originally Posted by chivvalry View Post
    What's dealer cost on it? If he ended up getting the M&P 15-22 then he got not so good a deal... and is in for a real surprise.
    The OP stated that I got the S&W M&P15 Optics Ready version. CDNN had them for $599 after rebate.

You guys crack me up. It's a complete gun and no its not a .22. LOL.Go to budspolicesupply.com and you'll see what I got. Your comments do confirm the fact I got a freakin' sweet deal! Thanks!
    Carry on my friend~~

Smith & Wesson SW9VE
    Smith & Wesson M&P 15
    Kel-Tec PF9

Quote Originally Posted by 1959 View Post
    The OP stated that I got the S&W M&P15 Optics Ready version. CDNN had them for $599 after rebate.
    Hey, I'm not the one disputing he got a great deal! You got a link for that deal at CDNN? That sounds pretty awesome.

As I said before... Verrry nice deal. And, hey! They even have the 15-22 with threaded barrel for $375! LOL

VIP Member
    The dealer cost varies. S&W can be purchased direct from the manufacture if you have a high enough volume of sales. Some distributors will also offer slightly better discounts to large volume customers. I buy from any of 10 or so distributors. Your cost on the M&P .22 from me is about $440 delivered. My cost on the M&P AR-15 .223 varies. One distributor has a buy 3 get one free promo but his base price is a little higher. Right now, my price for the M&P15OR is $815.00 delivered. That is less than Bud's price.
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carryon View Post
    You guys crack me up. It's a complete gun and no its not a .22. LOL.Go to budspolicesupply.com and you'll see what I got. Your comments do confirm the fact I got a freakin' sweet deal! Thanks!
    You did not say you were buying at LEO discount.
    - Zen Saying

VIP Member
    Hey, I'm not the one disputing he got a great deal! You got a link for that deal at CDNN? That sounds pretty awesome.
    CDNN sold out of them weeks ago.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Here it is on the 1st page of the catalog...
    http://cdnninvestments.com.p2.hostin...0-3/index.html

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Oh yeah those AR15's like to be wet. Keep her lubed at all times and I gaurantee you will have great long lasting pleasure. No dirty mind intended. Just a play on words quite literally. Haha
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Links