LWRC REPR any thoughts

This is a discussion on LWRC REPR any thoughts within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; LWRC REPR, I guess that is suppose to be Reaper or something, anyways... I was at the "guns kill people store today", looking at "weapons ...

Thread: LWRC REPR any thoughts

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar

LWRC REPR any thoughts

LWRC REPR, I guess that is suppose to be Reaper or something, anyways...

I was at the "guns kill people store today", looking at "weapons of total mass death", and the "tools with which to kill God's animals", and the ammunition of satan, and notice a nice little LWRC REPR 7.62 sitting on the counter. They wanted like $3200 or something I could be wrong but it was something like that.

Sorry I had to say all that because I took my oh so liberal cousin with me who complained the entire time how the human race is better off without guns etc...

Are those any good as far as a brand and a AR10 platform? It had a 20" barrel and rails and all that stuff. Really nice little rifle.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    I shot the reaper about 3 months ago. Nice gun has had some magazine issues. The price is to high. I would buy an r25 over the reaper. Or do an M1a with a sage chassis stock buy a nice optic and still have money left over for some 308.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Reprs are awsome :-) Id LOVE to have one...but the $$$ keeps them just out of reach
    "If I was an extremist, our founding fathers would all be extremists," he said. "Without them, we wouldn't have our independence. We'd be a disarmed British system of feudal subjectivity."

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    what about the DPMS version of the REPR??

Any thoughts on that?
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

NO! LWRC or the KAC SR25 are two of the best in my opinion with the KAC taking the edge, both FAR better than DPMS. I know this is a late reply, but stay away from DPMS for anything. if you need to know why, just let me know, there's thousands of reasons out there if you search.

Here's my LWRC REPR before some close range work that day.

Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Links