sig sg550

This is a discussion on sig sg550 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I want to get a Sig sg550 assault rifle in the short barrel swat classic. I was wondering if anyone has shot one or owns ...

Thread: sig sg550

sig sg550

I want to get a Sig sg550 assault rifle in the short barrel swat classic. I was wondering if anyone has shot one or owns one, and your impression of it.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Are you talking about an original SIG 550 or a Commercial SIG 556 SWAT? The difference is about $3000 for the original.
    I own the 556 Classic and love it. Let me know and I will give you a link to the 556 website.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Yes I was talking about the 556, what is the site for it.

VIP Member
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

thanks man

Links