Steve McQueen's Mare's Leg - Page 3

Steve McQueen's Mare's Leg

This is a discussion on Steve McQueen's Mare's Leg within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by chiefrcd "A person would have to be pretty old to remember it." Hey....I resemble that remark! Yeah, me too. I have to ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefrcd View Post
    "A person would have to be pretty old to remember it."

Hey....I resemble that remark!
    Yeah, me too. I have to agree with several posters, there are plenty of more practical revolvers and pistols out there for less money, but If I had the extra cash lying around, I'd love to have one of these just for fun.
    I have a Rossi .357 carbine with the 16" barrel, and its a great, easy to carry, nice shooting fun gun with mild .38 spl handloads. With stout .357 loads it would work great for deer and most other mid size game.
    How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy & productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised and taken care of.
    Suzanna Hupp

VIP Member
    I saw one of those in a gun store about a year and a half ago. I don't remember the manufacturers name?
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

I have heard that back in the 60s and early 70's, there was a lawman around where I live that carried one under the seat of his car, and actually USED it to enforce the law.....and I believe the story to be true, so in this case, I guess it worked.

If I could get one I would buy it. I have the DVD Collection of Wanted Dead or Alive. I grew up with this in the 50's and at age 63 still remember the series. I also grew up in Broadcast Television from 1964 thru 1980. Had a blast, how working with Cellular Phones and do have an iPhone......
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder, I smell Victory in the Morning!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links