Spikes tactical st-15

This is a discussion on Spikes tactical st-15 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I finally got mine in!! My gosh it felt like forever though. They got backed up and my 3 week wait became a 7 week ...

Thread: Spikes tactical st-15

Spikes tactical st-15

I finally got mine in!! My gosh it felt like forever though.
    They got backed up and my 3 week wait became a 7 week wait but hey.... I promise you it's worth it!! During the waiting period my older bro bought a dpms flat top at a gun show and put a bunch of not needed stuff on it.
    We took it out shooting and I loved it. I got mine in and I have to say... It BLOWS the dpms out of the water.
    I got Troy iron sites, nickel boron bolt bcg, battle trigger, power reduction springs, anti rotation pins by kns, magpul forend, magpul pistol grip, a couple of pmags and a soft case and it was all worth it.
    Thanks to Garret, who no longer works there unfortunately!!
    Anyway I felt that they deserve the shout out.
    I will definitely be buying from them again. By the way this is my first AR and I already planning a build!!
    Future plans include primary arms red dot, rails for forend, fore-grip and that's it!!
    If anyone can let me know how to post pics from iPhone I would love to.
    My laptop is crapped out till taxes! Thanks!!

2. Remove Ads

Good for you MM. They tell me mine will be in soon also. All good things are worth waiting for, have fun!!
    Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. PSALM 144:1

I CLING to my guns and my Bible.

Mine came in early. Looks like I beat the rush. Still waiting to take it out to the range. Just need a free day to drive to the range.

Unfortunately the one I'm looking at is 1 hour away.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin03 View Post
    Mine came in early. Looks like I beat the rush. Still waiting to take it out to the range. Just need a free day to drive to the range.

Unfortunately the one I'm looking at is 1 hour away.
    Grand River?
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    Grand River?
    Yep. Maybe A&A.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin03 View Post
    Yep. Maybe A&A.
    I don't know A&A, but if we do ever meet up to shoot I was going to suggest Grand River. I belong to a nice private club near home but it's another 40 more minutes for you to drive. :(
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    I don't know A&A, but if we do ever meet up to shoot I was going to suggest Grand River. I belong to a nice private club near home but it's another 40 more minutes for you to drive. :(
    Will have to let you know when I'm out that way. There was a chance I was going to move out that way for a bit.

Hey Mattman im on my 4th week wait with spikes for my st le mid length upper. Im glad you got yours already and happy as hell to hear that yours wipes the floor with the dpms haha. When did you actually place your order???? Im in NY so i had to get the stupid flash hider pinned and welded and the bayo lug removed so im sure that's going to back my order up a bit. On their site it says 3-4 week wait, but i called, added a few things, and spoke to diana, who was really nice, she said that the wait is up to 6 effing weeks!!!!!! i did my build from the ground up so i ordered the battle trigger along time ago and im thinking since i havent gotten shipment confirmation yet about adding the lighter springs like you got and thanks for reminding me about the NIB bcg ill be adding that also. So far my lower looks awsome but this no upper stuff is driving me crazy im so over anxious to shoot this things but everyone says it will be well worth the wait ..... well i hope so!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking about getting the same rifle for my first AR. I enjoy my AKs, but I think it's time to get into the AR market. I might trade my Century AK-74 for the ST-15

lets see some pics of that beast
    U/315
    KY Concealed Carry Instructor
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor
    "It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…." Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)

Links