New toys for the AR

New toys for the AR

This is a discussion on New toys for the AR within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Finally dished out the cash and ended up with an Eotech 516, and a BattleComp 1.0. As for the Eotech I love it, I've mingled ...

Thread: New toys for the AR

New toys for the AR

Finally dished out the cash and ended up with an Eotech 516, and a BattleComp 1.0. As for the Eotech I love it, I've mingled with them in the army but us lowly grunts had the m68's while our squad leader had an Eotech. it's spot on and very nice. The BattleComp is definitely a must have. right after I fired the first round I noticed a change, both in muzzle rise and recoil. I highly recommend it.

U/315
    KY Concealed Carry Instructor
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor
    "It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…." Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)

GM
    Very nice toys
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

That BattleComp is awesome. I have a couple and compared to my KAC Triple Tap, they're almost every bit as good. If it wasn't for the KAC suppressors, I'd be running the BattleComp on all my guns.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Yeah the comp works wonders. I got mine for free from a buddy who distributes. But I would be more then willing to pay retail for it if I had to
    U/315
    KY Concealed Carry Instructor
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor
    "It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…." Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)

Distinguished Member Array XD 45's Avatar
    nice
    XD .45, Glock 23, Mossberg 590A, M&P 15 Rossi 641, RIA 1911

If You Want To Know The Mind Of A Man Listen To His Words

Sponsored Links