What is your thought on LWRC Trident Concepts M6A2 Rifle? Help boys has my check book

This is a discussion on What is your thought on LWRC Trident Concepts M6A2 Rifle? Help boys has my check book within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; B]Hope all is well, Looking for anyone who may have proís/Conís for the LWRC Trident Concepts M6A2 Rifle, besides the price. Or range report. Any ...

Thread: What is your thought on LWRC Trident Concepts M6A2 Rifle? Help boys has my check book

What is your thought on LWRC Trident Concepts M6A2 Rifle? Help boys has my check book

B]Hope all is well,

Looking for anyone who may have proís/Conís for the LWRC Trident Concepts M6A2 Rifle, besides the price. Or range report.

Any info helpful, son thinks it is a have to have.[/B]

2. Remove Ads

At $3100.00 you can buy a heck of a lot cheaper,but high quality gun and have a ton of money left for ammo and an Eotech Sight OMOYMMV
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    At $3100.00 you can buy a heck of a lot cheaper,but high quality gun and have a ton of money left for ammo and an Eotech Sight OMOYMMV
    Wow that's all I had to read...specs do sound good but wow. Not cheap....

VIP Member
    I think you would have to be very, very wealthy to buy it.....or very foolish. This is a special run gun, only 500 are being made. Anytime I see a limited production run being made it makes me think that these guns are being marketed towards collectors (and have a collector price). There is no sane reason (other than cool factor) to put a fancy spiral flute on a working gun.

There are some really nice, well made, hard working AR's out there for around half of what this gun costs.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

I own two LWRC's and don't care for them. I won't be buying any more. I also won't be buying anymore heavy, useless piston guns. I'll spend over $2,000 on a DI Knight's Armament, but I wouldn't spend $1,500 for that LWRC or ANY piston gun for that matter. So, to me, it's not worth half of the asking price. I know some guys like them, but I've yet to take a serious carbine class where one lasted the whole time, if one was there at all. They are heavy and the hand guards get very hot. NOT a wise buy in my opinion.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Links