AIMPRO Tactical Prices

This is a discussion on AIMPRO Tactical Prices within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hello All, Have any of you had experience with AIMPRO Tactical ? I stumbled upon their website and have been very impressed with their work ...

Thread: AIMPRO Tactical Prices

AIMPRO Tactical Prices

Hello All,

Have any of you had experience with AIMPRO Tactical? I stumbled upon their website and have been very impressed with their work to the Mossberg 590A1 shotgun. Unfortunately, they are atrociously slow to respond back to email and phone calls. I did get through to them last week by phone after having waited for over a week for an email response. I was informed that the sales reps had been around the country at trade shows and that they were behind in processing quote requests and other orders. They said that my quote request would be processed right away. However, I am now going on three weeks without a response.

Have any of you purchased from AIMPRO? Any idea what the prices are for one of their custom Mossbergs? Is this normal customer service for them or is it just back order issues? Any insight would be appreciated.
    "Surely the preservation and enjoyment of the freedoms vouchsafed to us by the Constitution of the United States will require eternal vigilance even to the guarding of it with our lives. We must ever keep faith with our founding fathers by keeping faith with our Constitution."

2. Remove Ads

Links