AR carry handle mount.

AR carry handle mount.

This is a discussion on AR carry handle mount. within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; OK guys, my brother has a Colt AR with the permanent carry handle. I would like to give him a few suggestions for a optic ...

Thread: AR carry handle mount.

VIP Member

AR carry handle mount.

OK guys, my brother has a Colt AR with the permanent carry handle. I would like to give him a few suggestions for a optic and more importantly a mount.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

I use a mount like this Leapers UTG Weaver-Style Carry Handle Mount 11 Slot AR-15 Matte - MidwayUSA
    Over 1k+ rounds down range with no problems.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkphillips View Post
    I use a mount like this Leapers UTG Weaver-Style Carry Handle Mount 11 Slot AR-15 Matte - MidwayUSA
    Over 1k+ rounds down range with no problems.
    Great looking mount and considerably less than ones I have seen at gun shows around here.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

This one from A.R.M.S. costs a little more, but if you want the best... It not only screws into the hole on the top of the carry handle, it also locks into the front of the carry handle and one of the ventilation holes on the top of the handguard. Your optics will not shift or lose zero. You have hard mount rail points along the top of the carry handle as well as out front over the handguard. $135.00 Fits both, A-1 & A-2 carry handles

A.R.M.S. #39™A2 Plus Mount

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

If he has the Collapsible stock they make a cheek pad so when using a carry handle optics mount you can get a proper cheek weld
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Sponsored Links