Anyone ever hear of...

Anyone ever hear of...

This is a discussion on Anyone ever hear of... within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Vidalia Police supply? They are selling lowers on GB and they look nice. The price is nice too. So does anyone know anything about them? ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By C hawk Glock
  • 3 Post By Brad426

Thread: Anyone ever hear of...

VIP Member

Anyone ever hear of...

Vidalia Police supply? They are selling lowers on GB and they look nice. The price is nice too. So does anyone know anything about them?

www.vidaliapolicesupply.com
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Havent heard of them but you can buy some name brand lowers for cheaper. If you are gonna go cheap and decent quality, I recommend Aero Precision Plus I have actually seen them and can vouch for the quality.

There is a seller on GB selling them for $59 a coworker bought 5 of them and every one was extremely well made.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    Havent heard of them but you can buy some name brand lowers for cheaper. If you are gonna go cheap and decent quality, I recommend Aero Precision Plus I have actually seen them and can vouch for the quality.

There is a seller on GB selling them for $59 a coworker bought 5 of them and every one was extremely well made.
    Link?
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

I tried hard to find it and post it Il check with my coworker and see if he has it. He has built several quality rifles with them. Standby.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Another thumbs up on Aero Precision. They actually make the lowers for Armalite and Spikes Tactical...as well as several other well known brands.

Here is link to the company...they are on GB but I cant find them. Says same producers as Spikes tactical.

GUNSHOWS

VIP Member
    Hi,

Hopefully I can help. Aero precision makes very good lowers for the cost. I know the guys at Ammo Surplus and they sell these all day long. Lowers are easy to do when you make aircraft parts. We see Aero in WA all the time.

http://surplusammo.com/index.php?mai...index&cPath=33
    sgb likes this.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

i have

ah i have, i just bought a gas piston driven ar from them. great people. my friend buys accessories from them too. any thing youd like to know ?

Wow, if Jesus recommends them...
    atctimmy, BurgerBoy and WHEC724 like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

sgb
    Never heard of Vidalia Police supply, surplusammo.com is top notch as are the Aero Precision receivers.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

VIP Member
    I bought a lower from them 17 months ago. I have had no problems with them or the lower I bought. The lower was built with PSA parts. Cheers.

Links