Very cool video by new member here

This is a discussion on Very cool video by new member here within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The guy who does this video and in my opinion does some of the best video reviews out there is a new member here. This ...

Thread: Very cool video by new member here

Very cool video by new member here

The guy who does this video and in my opinion does some of the best video reviews out there is a new member here. This review is on a very cool stock for an AR that allows you to fire it in simulated full auto or in bursts. It's pretty ingenious. Check it out:

YouTube - Review: Slide Fire Solutions SSAR-15 Bump Fire Stock
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

2. Remove Ads

It's almost impossible to watch that video and not start shopping for an AR15. This place does have a way of costing you money...
    "It may seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first."

VIP Member
    The review was quite good. It was very well done.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
    It's almost impossible to watch that video and not start shopping for an AR15. This place does have a way of costing you money...
    What?! You mean you don't have an AR15? Time's wasting!
    The Founders Got It Right - Back To The Constitution
    NRA (Life) - GOA (Life) - NAGR - GOSC (Life)

What?! You mean you don't have an AR15? Time's wasting!
    Seriously. I mean, I have revolvers, semiautomatics, and a very wicked shotgun. I figured that I really have no need for a rifle in the home arsenal. But watching that video of selective fire... Dayum. I would really like to have that. So it looks like something on the order of the Bushmaster AR15 will run me around $750, the bump stock around $350, and a few accessories and mags will make the total package I want around $1500. Should be doable.
    "It may seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first."

that is FREAKING COOL :)

I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago and installed on a Spike's Tactical AR-9mm SBR w/Gemtech Multi-mount suppressor. WOW!!! This is way too much fun. You should have seen the smiles on the faces of me and my two buddies who have been shooting guns for 30+ years each.

The Slide Fire is very controllable and easy to shoot, even for first timers.

Here is another thread started already on the subject. I got an AR15 Bump stock

The video is exceptional. I liked it.
    Glock, Colt, S&W,Beretta,ParaOrdnance
    Springfields, Browning, Keltec... to name a few.

TSRA, NRA, IDPA, IPSC, USPSA
    NRA Certified RSO and Instructor
    Certified CHL Instructor in Texas and Lousisiana

Quote Originally Posted by txshooter View Post
    I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago and installed on a Spike's Tactical AR-9mm SBR w/Gemtech Multi-mount suppressor. WOW!!! This is way too much fun. You should have seen the smiles on the faces of me and my two buddies who have been shooting guns for 30+ years each.

The Slide Fire is very controllable and easy to shoot, even for first timers.

Here is another thread started already on the subject. I got an AR15 Bump stock

The video is exceptional. I liked it.
    I bought a lefty and have 2 righthanded ordered,the stock works great.I tried shooting 22 lr,I got it to work fairly well,You need a match trigger,3 to 3.5# range a stock trigger requires too much forward pressure to release the hammer and all you get is single shots, and you need 22 ammo in the CCI Viper or Remington Yellow Jacket class,cheap 22 ammo won't work.Every now and then I would get a situation where finger didn't release the trigger and the bolt would get hammer follow,you would need to cock the hammer again by using the charging handle.the Premium 22 ammo is around .10 to .11 cents a round
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

That is cool, he has some good vids... I subscribed!

The thing I really like about this stock is the ability to control it and fire aimed shots. It really makes it quite functional with the ability to correctly shoulder your weapon and aim your shots.

I just may have to get one of these for my Colt Government Carbine.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar
    Thanks everyone, and thanks TN_Mike for posting it. I didn't share it because I wasn't sure if it fit the theme of the board.

I'm taking the stock back out today to see if it works with a .22 conversion kit. I'll keep you guys posted. But so far this stock is everything the manufacturer promises it to be. I am always skeptical of such devices so when I had the chance to test this contraption out that skepticism carried over. I can say that I'm no longer skeptical, it works. Like another poster said, everyone that shoots it gets the biggest smile on their face. It's loads of fun.
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

Fantastic review and exhilarating product. I hope they offer a bump stock for the AK too.
    I'll keep my freedom, my liberty, and my guns. You can keep the change.

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar
    They are working on an AK stock that they claim we will see at the end of this year.
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

Cool Vid., there goes my ammo budget LOL
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

Links