Hawk 982 in South Carolina?

This is a discussion on Hawk 982 in South Carolina? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I've been doing some research online and have decided to get a Hawk 982 for my HD shotgun. Does anyone know of any shops in ...

Thread: Hawk 982 in South Carolina?

Hawk 982 in South Carolina?

I've been doing some research online and have decided to get a Hawk 982 for my HD shotgun. Does anyone know of any shops in SC that sells them? I've seen the Maverick 88s and Pardner Protectors but like the fact the 982 comes with ghost ring sights.

2. Remove Ads

Unfortunately, I dno't think many shops sell these shotguns, probably because they wouldn't sell any more 870 Expresses if they kept the 982 in stock. You might have to just buy one from the internet and transfer it through an FFL. That is what I had to do.

BTW, I think you'll be quite happy with your 982. I am. The GRS are a very nice bonus. The overall quality is impressive at this price range. Shot some Remington sluggers a few weeks back at 40 ft (farthest I could go at my range). Dead on.

I'm afraid you may be right. I wanted to at least hold it in my hands before buying it but it looks like that probably won't happen. Bud's has them for $200.00 shipped. Anyone know of a cheaper place?

I am in NC and just traded off a couple of used guns to my local shop and picked one up along with a Walther P22, 5 boxes of 12 gauge shells and 800 CCI mini-mags. The price he has on the Hawk was $199.

If you have not found one already you may want to check

www.galleryofguns.com - Buy guns online, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of guns: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns.

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    I would not send my hard earned money to China for a shotgun when I could get a Mossberg 500 at Wal-Mart for about $230.
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

Links