"Moved"

This is a discussion on "Moved" within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; "Moved"...

Thread: "Moved"

"Moved"

"Moved"

2. Remove Ads

I usually put mine under my pillow and during the night the gun fairy takes it and I wake up in the morning to a wad of cash....then I wake up from the dream I had about a gun fairy.You could try advertising in the members buy sell trade,DC's rules state if you advertise it for sale here it can't be listed elsewhere at the same time,if not here,there is gunbroker,and countless other gun forums
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I usually put mine under my pillow and during the night the gun fairy takes it and I wake up in the morning to a wad of cash....then I wake up from the dream I had about a gun fairy.You could try advertising in the members buy sell trade,DC's rules state if you advertise it for sale here it can't be listed elsewhere at the same time,if not here,there is gunbroker,and countless other gun forums
    LOL, Nice! Will do, thanks

Links