Fiancee is going to kill me. - Page 3

Fiancee is going to kill me.

This is a discussion on Fiancee is going to kill me. within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by joker1 Have you taken her out shooting yet? If you can arrange for your buddy's AK to be "available" to shoot, she ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Fiancee is going to kill me.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by joker1 View Post
    Have you taken her out shooting yet? If you can arrange for your buddy's AK to be "available" to shoot, she might try it and then she may WANT you to have one-so she can later claim it as her own.
    She's already done that with my .45. But, she wouldn't like his AK because it kicks like hell (no recoil pad), it gets really hot on the fore-grip, and the trigger is so sensitive that I had it go off a few times unexpectedly (even after my first 30 rounds).
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

See if someone has an AK in 22 lr, have her shoot it and then when you get yours, ooops they sent me one in 7.62x39 instead, sorry no returns.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Does gunbroker have a Wedding Registry?
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

whatever happened to that wedding saying, "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue?" Just use that on her when you bring home an OLD, but NEW to you AK after your friend let you BORROW one from him that left your shoulder black and BLUE. never ever jinx your marraige. hahaha

I know how you feel, I was shooting in a guys backyard the other day, I've got 3 handguns and have shot a couple rifles but don't own any. I shot a Mossberg Tactical shotgun (don't know which one) Now I NEED one. I'm pretty sure next paycheck Shell will be giving them away with fill-ups

Dude please listen to me! Before I got married I made it VERY clear that she would go before the guns would and we'd live in a box before I'd sell one. 2yrs 7 new guns later no issues she won't even move then when she cleans ;)

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Yup. Now is your best chance to get this stuff straight and up front with her.
    when I got married and explained that I've always had and always will have at least one motorcycle.
    All I can say is that I was truly blessed when I found wife #2. Knowing that I love motorcycles, on the last day of our honeymoon, she pulled the car into our local dealer and told me to pick out the bike of my choice as her wedding present to me. Since then she got her license, her own ride, and her CCW. And yes, she does have a sister.

Tell her buying and feeding an AK is cheaper than going to clubs that cater to "Gentlemen"
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I guess I'm pretty lucky. I'm on Wife 2.0 and she is OK with me buying guns. I purchased my first hand gun from her father's estate, and she kicked in half the price of my Glock for my christmas gift last year. I think she thought the amount she gave me was going to be enough to pay for it so she did have a little sticker shock. She just gave me money this week to buy myself a birthday present. I got a single shot 12 gauge sawed off.
    She has a jewlery addiction so I just tell her as along as she gets to buy what she wants I get to buy what I want. I'm also lucky because my birthday is exactly 6 months from Christmas so it looks like I might be able to get a new gun every 6 months!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links