Red Jacket Firearms

Red Jacket Firearms

This is a discussion on Red Jacket Firearms within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hello all! I have some gun money to burn and was very interested in Red Jacket Firearms and their integrally suppressed AK-47. I have been ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Backnblack
  • 1 Post By HotGuns

Thread: Red Jacket Firearms

Question Red Jacket Firearms

Hello all!

I have some gun money to burn and was very interested in Red Jacket Firearms and their integrally suppressed AK-47. I have been wanting a suppressed weapon for sometime and once I saw the show, my interest was renewed.

Has anyone dealt with them? bought a firearm from them? Please share your experience if so. If I am going to spend that kind of coin, I want to be sure they are reputable.

Thanks!
    - SNA -

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have" -- Ronald Reagan

Review of a Red Jacket (aka Sons of Guns) AK Rifle

Quite possible my next purchase.

Good Rifles, Too bad their show is more BS Drama than anything else.
    TN_Mike likes this.

HTC Thunderbolt....4G Lightning Speed

GM
    Red Jackets firearms look very good and they get very good reviews too, but my experience is that the customer support is not that good. Perhaps you should try to find more information about the subject.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

I have been on a board for a long time with Red Jacket , I tend to think that he is a bit pompous, but a very good builder... that was my opinion even before the show. However some of my most trusted friends on that board are friends of him , and say that under neither the bluster , he is a good guy... and a stand up guy when it comes to business.
    A hand gun is like a fire extinguisher , I wish to use neither, but have both on hand in case of need ; both are personal protection devices that serve the same purpose . ie safety of you and your family.

I am not sure what kind of customer service you need on an AK... I have made adjustments with vice grips. Caveman simple.

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    I am not sure what kind of customer service you need on an AK... I have made adjustments with vice grips. Caveman simple.
    hqdefault.jpg
    You had to go there.....
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Senior Moderator
    That suppressed AK isnt as quiet as you think.It's not even in the same league as most integrally suppressed rifles. Shooting a a standard AK round you still get the sonic crack of the bullet breaking the speed of sound, as a result its pretty loud.

The problem with the AK is that if you used subsonic ammo in it, it wont cycle, so the gun must be set up for one or the other, but not both. With the action noise on the AK is it one of the louder platforms to suppress.
    TN_Mike likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Sponsored Links