Eagle Arms AR15, by Armalite

This is a discussion on Eagle Arms AR15, by Armalite within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I did a search on the forum, and on the web in general. I can find zero useful information on the Eagle Arms AR. I ...

Thread: Eagle Arms AR15, by Armalite

Eagle Arms AR15, by Armalite

I did a search on the forum, and on the web in general.

I can find zero useful information on the Eagle Arms AR.

I touched one in a LGS and I wanted to do some recon, but I'm having difficulty.

It had a flat top, 16" barrel and collapsible stock. That's all I got on it.

I went to the Eagle Arms website pretty useless. That might be a clue

I also checked out the Armalite website. Yeah nothing there either.

does anybody here have any info; first hand experience on these?
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

2. Remove Ads

sgb
    Eagle Arms is/was the budget brand of Armalite. I've got an Eagle Arms AR lower and it's 1st rate.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

They are about the same price as Bushmaster, in my neck of the woods.

I'm guessing that since it's a budget version, it probably doesn't have a chrome lined barrel?
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Eagle Arms was the Company name,they bought out Armalite and the EA rifles were about 200.00 cheaper than the Armalite,over time AFAIK they phased out selling the Eagle arms Rifles due to competing with Armalite brand which they made more money on,I bought an Eagle Arms AR10 20" flat top back around 2004,It shoots great and it was just under $1000.00 out the door,IIRC the Armalite version was around $1400.00
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links