New Find.

New Find.

This is a discussion on New Find. within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I just picked this up last week,it`s a Hi-Point Carbine in .45ACP. Same loads I reload in my 1911`s.What a Sweet shooter,accurate and not much ...

Thread: New Find.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar

New Find.

I just picked this up last week,it`s a Hi-Point Carbine in .45ACP. Same loads I reload in my 1911`s.What a Sweet shooter,accurate and not much recoil either.

That's a pretty cool new toy, and obviously a good shooter as well. I am sure that you will have a lot of fun with it.

Nice!

I got one of those in .40 S&W for my wife. It's her "coyote gun", 'cause she raises poultry and hates coyotes! She hasn't shot a 'yote with it yet, but I've had a lot of fun with it. It's a fun gun for not much money!

She's also mentioned that she'd reach for it for HD if she had time to get to it.

Regards,
    Jim

Interesting, never seen one of those before. How much did you give for it?
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

The Hi-point carbines are know to be one of the better values in a PCC out there. Congrats.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Hi Paaiyan, It was $369 out the door with 3 mags,top rail and the forward handle I just attached and one month of free range time. Deadly accurate handheld and have had NO issues with 300rnds fired. I`m using my 230gr handloads,love this gun!. Hi-Point carbines do rock!.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    you'll hate me then, mine was 150 out the door with 2 mags and a nikon scope, you got more stuff than i did though. Mom somehow or another snuck it out of my gun cabinet and into hers though.
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Sponsored Links