My new Rifle Dynamics M4 is ready to ship

This is a discussion on My new Rifle Dynamics M4 is ready to ship within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well my new RD M4 is ready to ship and just so happens that they have some pics up on the Rifle Dynamics website. This ...

Thread: My new Rifle Dynamics M4 is ready to ship

VIP Member

My new Rifle Dynamics M4 is ready to ship

Well my new RD M4 is ready to ship and just so happens that they have some pics up on the Rifle Dynamics website.

This rifle has the Fail Zero complete Nickel Boran coated upper, BCG,Bolt,Charging handle and hammer.
    Knight URX rifle length rail over a carbine gas system which will completely protect the gas block and tube. The Knight rail system eliminates the need for a slip ring and barrel nut as the rail system actually screws into the upper receiver. This gives you a complete uninterupted monolithic top rail. It also has a built in front sight eliminating the need for an added front sight. This system allows the barrel to be completely free floated aiding in accuracy and cooling.
    The nickel boron allows the gun to run without lube or cleaning if you needed to for some reason. One such rifle was run without lube or cleaning firing over 5000 rounds of Wolf ammo without malfunction.
    It is done in tan moly to match the AK I had built earlier.

I will top both the M4 and AK with Aimpoint H-1 micro red dots for the moment. Now I just have to get home to shoot them.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Beautiful gun. What did it set ya back? If you don't mind me asking...

But picatinny rails on a flip sight? What on earth can be the purpose of those?

GM
    Very nice piece! Congrats!
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

VIP Member
    The M4 was about $2300 with the AK at $1400 but quality is quality.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Sweet!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Very nice.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Links