Saiga 308 builder

Saiga 308 builder

This is a discussion on Saiga 308 builder within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am looking to buy a Saiga 308. I have an Ar from spikes tactical that i love. What I am wondering is there a ...

Saiga 308 builder

I am looking to buy a Saiga 308. I have an Ar from spikes tactical that i love. What I am wondering is there a dealer/gunsmith i can buy a saiga 308 off like I bought my ar from spikes tactical and have them do all the conversions?

I havent been able to find one and the fact is that while I know I have the ability to do the conversions to make the Saiga compliant I really dont have the time.

So i was hoping to find a place where like spikes tactical or other ar shops I could call and just place an order with a stock, trigger, grip modification etc and get it taken care of.

Anyone know of someplace or have some advice. I want to be able to use the 25 round mags so being compliant is kinda a must.

Try looking around in here
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

FWIW, I had a Saiga in .308, and it was a dog. Would not shoot anything close to a group at 100 yards. Had trigger reset problems, and stove-pipe jams. There was even a dead bug inside the gun! My example was pure junk - will never buy another. So much for the much-hyped AK platform reliability.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Links