Pardner Pump Protector - making it tactical...

This is a discussion on Pardner Pump Protector - making it tactical... within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; To all who search the internet looking for 870 accessories that will fit, here is what I know to be true: Knoxx SpecOps Blackhawk NRS ...

Thread: Pardner Pump Protector - making it tactical...

To all who search the internet looking for 870 accessories that will fit, here is what I know to be true:

Knoxx SpecOps Blackhawk NRS stock = YES, a perfect fit. Just be sure to remove (as per instrux) the spacer washer that is under the original stock.

Remington's 870 Saddlemount scope rail = NO, the Pardner receiver is just a bit too wide so the holes are no joy and just a hair off the mark.

Millett 870 Saddlemount scope rail = YES, perfect fit and very sharp with satin finish.

Weaver #82 rail scope mount = YES and NO. The holes match but you will need longer screws - found some that are long enough with allen wrench style heads in with a Millett mount (not the saddle mentioned above) that work. Note that the Weaver rail will extend over the receiver towards the barrel. I didn't like the look, so I went with the Saddle style. Also Weaver is not "picatinny" style and only has three slots which puts a Red Dot scope too far forward.

TruGlo Glo Dot II = Yes, a very nice fiber optic barrel sight that snaps on at the bead. Nice if you want more than the bead and not using Red Dot scope.

No pictures at this time but I kept it simple (no shell holder, heat shield or flashlight and I kept the original foregrip - just liked it better than the Knoxx).
    Last edited by theboman; August 9th, 2011 at 06:34 PM.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Hello and welcome from Florida. Don't have any imput, just giving you a bump back up to the top.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Welcome to the DC Forum from Delaware!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Sponsored Links