Aimpoint 3x in Twist Mount for $350

This is a discussion on Aimpoint 3x in Twist Mount for $350 within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey guys, So, I saw a thread on m4carbine about Botach Tactical having a sale on the Aimpoint 3x Magnifier in the Aimpoint twist mount ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint 3x in Twist Mount for $350

Hey guys,

So, I saw a thread on m4carbine about Botach Tactical having a sale on the Aimpoint 3x Magnifier in the Aimpoint twist mount for $350 (MSRP is closer to $750 or locally for almost $800). There was some concerns about Botach having "back orders" and it taking forever to come in. I figured it was worth the gamble. Then, I figured I'd email to see if it was in stock, they said it was, so I ordered it. Total was $390 for the Aimpoint 3x magnifier, the spacer needed for a 1/3 cowitness and 2 day shipping because I'm impatient.

It showed up today in a white box with the spacer installed on the twist mount, a Botach Tactical pen (not as nice as my Benchmade, but still, it was free!) and an Eotac hat with the American flag patch on the front in the same color with velcro on the rear and top for glint tape, or whatever else will fit on a 1" x 1" square.

All in all it was a great deal and I should probably grab another. Here's a link for anyone that's interested.

Aimpoint 3x Magnifier w/ Twist Mount
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Sponsor
    If this is legit it is a remarkable price!

Is there any chance that this may be a knock off? The reason I ask is that I just got a PA 3x magnifier and the literature that came with it was identical, word for word to the data on your link to Botach. Even the spec chart is identical. The optic I got looks nothing like an Aimpoint though.
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

No, I'd never link to or buy a knock-off and that's one of the reasons why I waited to post it until after I received it. They're a mil/LE distributor. It is exactly like my other one.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Sponsor
    nice, I'll be placing an order shortly!
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    M&P Forum
    Holsters

Sponsor
    It would appear that they also have a good price on a T-1 combo right now also. The 3x is at an even better discount when added to the T1 order.
    Too bad I can't get them both at this time!
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    M&P Forum
    Holsters

Sorry for the crummy iPhone pics...

Both are extremely clear and look similar. The difference in the pics is due to the HDR setting on the phone's camera that I turned off after the Aimpoint pic.

Aimpoint with 3x magnifier

ACOG TA31 M4 RCO 4x32

Jon have you seen my post on your other thread? Received my email, Received my payment?
    "Common sense is not so common. Voltaire

Just the payment, I didn't see a post in a thread though, a PM would work. I had sent you a PM a day or so after you said you'd take it and didn't hear back until you sent the friend request yesterday, iirc. I think I had asked you to PM me your address.

What thread are you talking about posting in? This is the only thread I've started in a while on Defensive Carry and I usually don't follow up with threads I post in very often.

Thanks.

EDIT - actually, it looks like I sent you 4 separate private messages from the 7th and in the evening of the 8th asking for your address and if you still wanted it since I had marked it as sold. Then yesterday, the 9th, in the afternoon I noticed a payment in my PayPal and assumed it was you, but was still waiting for an address via PM as they are sometimes different that the PayPal billing address.

It'll go out on Monday and you should have it sometime during the week.

Thanks again.

I sent you an email telling you that your Inbox is full, I tried to send you PM's, 3 times. Just tried again and it didn't work.

My address was sent via Paypal. Please let me know if you didn't get it.
    "Common sense is not so common. Voltaire

does anyone know for sure if the this one (aimpoint magnifier) will be compatible w/ a EOTECH 552?

It will, A friend uses the Aimpoint magnifier with his EoTech. I need the spacer with mine, which you buy separately, but I use a 1/3 cowitness.

Well, that would explain why a couple others didn't get back to me! I wonder why I could send messages though and that it's not alerting me that it's full like normal.

It'll be opened up in 5 minutes. You CSN send me an email at jonconsiglio @ yahoo (dot) com if you'd like. Sorry about that!

Quote Originally Posted by cuban11182 View Post
    I sent you an email telling you that your Inbox is full, I tried to send you PM's, 3 times. Just tried again and it didn't work.

My address was sent via Paypal. Please let me know if you didn't get it.

thats great news ive been thinking about getting a magnifier for mine i think im going to order one befor days out thanks for the heads up on this deal, i appreciate it

Good, it's really a great deal. Guys, just keep in mind that Botach is not known for being the most efficient with their shipping. You might not know until after you've placed an order that the product is out of stock. Personally, I would have waited a month or two to save almost $425.

The day after the order, they called to let me know they were out of the spacer and asked if I wanted to wait for them to ship or to ship the magnifier now. I said to ship the magnifier and cancel the spacer. I ordered a spacer through TNVC, which will be here Monday, but when the magnifier showed up, it had the spacer, plus it was installed. So, I'll need to send the other back to TNVC, which is fine.

Mica was really good about returning my emails and answering my questions. Plus, I got a nice hat which I was about to order anyway, so now I just need another patch for the back.... Preferably the one in Arabic that translates to "Try To Burn This Flag M F" in reference to the flag on the front of the hat.

cuban11182, I did receive the address via PayPal. If that's the correct one, no need to PM it again. I'll have it out Monday and will PM you through this site to let you know.

Thanks buddy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links