M4C down??

This is a discussion on M4C down?? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I hope I'm not out of line for posting this here. My apologies if it's a breach of etiquette...I haven't been able to get into ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By atctimmy

Thread: M4C down??

M4C down??

I hope I'm not out of line for posting this here. My apologies if it's a breach of etiquette...I haven't been able to get into M4C for days now. I just get this message. "Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.m4carbine.net". Does anybody know anything about this? They have a wealth of ballistic and maintenance info there and I'm new to the AR so their threads have been kind of a life line for me.

Any info would be appreciated.
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

2. Remove Ads

I'm a regular there. A couple weeks ago, it was hacked pretty bad and was down for a few days. I talked to Grant on Monday and of course they're doing everything they can to get it back up and secured. Should be soon.

Ar15.com has a ton of info as DocGRK (Dr. Gary Roberts) and Molon both post the same info on both forums, and they're two of the most knowledgeable on ballistics and performance.

I'm not a fan of ar15.com and I typically stay out of their subforums, but their stickied info is just as good as m4carbine's.

If there's anything you need help with regarding the M4, feel free to contact me via PM and I'm sure I can help you out.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Thank you Jon.
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Been down off and on for weeks as Jon posted above. Very unfortunate.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonconsiglio View Post
    If there's anything you need help with regarding the M4, feel free to contact me via PM and I'm sure I can help you out.
    I need help finding someone to give me a free M4. : )
    zeppelin03 likes this.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

atctimmy. I didn't realize you were still on here. To busy with back to school season or something?

VIP Member
    I've been a bit busy. Between kids, back to school, work and the honey do list I've been swamped.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Ugh. I here that. Started classes again. Between that and work I haven't been to a range in about a month.

Links