I Gotta Quit Looking at this Site

This is a discussion on I Gotta Quit Looking at this Site within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I can relate to you. My other half decided she needed a pistol & a carry permit so we got her both & it got ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I Gotta Quit Looking at this Site

I can relate to you. My other half decided she needed a pistol & a carry permit so we got her both & it got me started again. I had sold all my guns & reload equipment 16 yrs. ago but I have since got my permit (again) & bought 2- 45's & a reloading press & still looking, but no, it's not additive, does remind me of say gold fever. now I have my eye stuck on a Lewis Machine & Tool MWS Defender Rifle 7.62

2. Remove Ads

Man! Looks and sounds like u have yourself 2 keepers: a nice shotgun and a good wife!

Good luck this season!

BigJon

Quote Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
    I did run home and check with the chief finiancial officer to be sure the budget could stand it.
    What size pants does the missus wear? Just joking. I have to hit $1k before I consult the admiral.

You will LOVE this shotty. Great price too. Mostly clay queens, but they're still perfect for birds.
    The 20 gauge is much more forgiving for shooting extended periods/shots as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links