red jacket vs arsenal

This is a discussion on red jacket vs arsenal within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I think that red jacket Ak would be best.There are two factors.The first one is price and the second one is the reliability and the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: red jacket vs arsenal

Which one :

I think that red jacket Ak would be best.There are two factors.The first one is price and the second one is the reliability and the range.In over all basis i would recommend that Ak will be better than Arsenal.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMarshal View Post
    I think that red jacket Ak would be best.There are two factors.The first one is price and the second one is the reliability and the range.In over all basis i would recommend that Ak will be better than Arsenal.
    Based on what experience? Most people in the AK community that are AK aficionados will tell you that the Izhmash built rifle is about as good as it gets unless you go with a Krebs modified Saiga or something similar. Note that Krebs prefers to start his builds on a Saiga, not a US parts gun. There's a reason for that.

One of the most critical elements of a good AK build is the barrel. The Russian cold hammer forged chrome lined barrels are the best out there right now, especially when you're talking about 5.45x39 rifles, but it's still true of the 7.62x39 rifles.
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links