Black Friday Deals

This is a discussion on Black Friday Deals within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sixto and Sticks, pay attention here. Sticks, I'll PM you back in a bit. Here's a link to the Black Friday deal thread on m4carbine. ...

Thread: Black Friday Deals

Black Friday Deals

Sixto and Sticks, pay attention here. Sticks, I'll PM you back in a bit.

Here's a link to the Black Friday deal thread on m4carbine. Aimpoint T1's for $499, 30% off of Troy, PSA lowers for $50, Ranier Arms discounting LWRC and Daniel Defense rifles, etc. All codes are in the thread.

Hope it helps someone out today.

The Official Black Friday Sales Thread - M4Carbine.net Forums

Jon
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Wow, thanks for the heads up.
    "Just blame Sixto"

There are Centurion rails for almost $80 off of retail. If I had the money right now I'd absolutely grab the 12" or the mid length cut out. Good stuff.

Yep, I'd definitely pick up that midlength cut out. Good stuff right now.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Thanks!!!!

That Aimpoint T1 looks like a good deal, but I think that I'd rather have the PRO.

The PSA lowers are an excellent deal, but be patient. They usually get swamped; the lower I got took 3 weeks to ship.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

The only thing with the PRO is finding the batteries,the only place I can find them locally is Lowe's,they also fit dog collars.
    Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    That Aimpoint T1 looks like a good deal, but I think that I'd rather have the PRO.

The PSA lowers are an excellent deal, but be patient. They usually get swamped; the lower I got took 3 weeks to ship.

FAS1 Safe is offering free shipping through the weekend if you are looking for a heavy duty handgun safe. Should save $25 - $30 on UPS shipping.

12421583724691669415992.jpeg

FAS1 SAFE - YouTube clip

Found this one a little late...

Thinking of actually assembling my build from the ground up rather than an upper, lower and accessories. Not sure if it's cost effective yet. Maybe $60 in tools then finding all the individual parts.

So far I think I have about found the cheapest prices I am going to get on my list. I keep checking around, but no changes.

I know I am going to have to pick a fight on one item that I am positive was priced at the basic kit, mostly titled as the basic kit, but listed as the enhanced in the item description and included parts and part numbers. If I win this one, it'll save me $60.

Between this and the wife's gifts (never mind her shopping), I'm hemorrhaging cash at a rate that normally would make me burn & bury my wallet to make it stop. Another week at this rate, and I'll be looking to sell a Cadillac and a Goldwing.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

I put a couple things in the sale section in one thread if there's anything you need Sticks. Fill me on on the details you're talking about.

Links