Who makes a weapon mount light with adj. focus beam?

This is a discussion on Who makes a weapon mount light with adj. focus beam? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I always think of these things a little late. Who makes a decent weapon mount light with an adjustable focus that can dial down to ...

Thread: Who makes a weapon mount light with adj. focus beam?

I always think of these things a little late.

Who makes a decent weapon mount light with an adjustable focus that can dial down to a tight beam that would be good for 100y or more?

I own one that makes a good glove box mount, and the lens looks like a magnifying glass that when you tight focus it, you get a square beam that is amazing at 50y for a $4 AAA LED light.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

The Insight has an adjustable focus. I'm not sure of the LED version does though. There's really n need for it with current technology. A 120 to 200 lumen Surefire gives a nicely focused beam with a huge secondary pattern. For example, my Scout lights focuses beam is brighter than a 6 d cell Maglight when focused. The Surefire's is also much brighter than the Maglight when on flood. If I'm outdoors, I can easily see 100 yards with a 200 lumen Surefire but also light up everything in my peripheral vision.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Links