MagPul Shotgun Accessories?

This is a discussion on MagPul Shotgun Accessories? within the Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Definitely interested in the stock options. Found via Guns & Coffee...

Thread: MagPul Shotgun Accessories?

JD [OP]
    Administrator

MagPul Shotgun Accessories?

Definitely interested in the stock options.

Found via Guns & Coffee

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Interesting. I'm surprised it took them this long. I just hope they do not get to big and stop focusing on what makes them good.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Moderator
    Interesting, indeed.

Magpul rep posting on another site says they won't be releasing much if any info before SHOT 2012, so we've got a few weeks to suffer in suspense....
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

VIP Member
    I don't usually care about shotgun bling but I have so say that even I'm interested in some Magpul goodness for my shotgun.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

I've seen a preproduction pump, but not the stock. It'll be really nice for anyone running MOE handguards on their ARs. It will allow you to attach rail sections or what's even better, is directy attach lights using one of the new Haley Strategic light mounts.

I'm not much into shotguns, so I haven't asked many questions, but it is nice to see someone don't out with modern furniture. The new AR stocks look good, especially the STR and the MS3 slings should be nice as well.

A buddy of mine got a couple at the LaRue shoot last month and the webbing is much better. I've dumped all but one of my MS2's as well as the RSA and ASAP attachments, so I'd like to have an MS3 for those times when a single point would be a benefit.

They're coming out with some cool stuff this year, which is nice see.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

RKM
    OOOO, that stock pictured there peaks my interest :) I like the more aggressive, pistol grip-type grip. I had an AR-style stock on my Mossberg, but took it off, back to the regular stock. It feels better that way, but still twists my right wrist too much. I put an AFG on my pump to alleviate the pain in my left wrist. I used to skateboard as a teen. My wrists, anlkles and shoulders are wrecked. I'm only 25 but I feel 67. My career dosen't help. Anyway...... my AFG :)

I changed the way the sling mounts (blocked the light) and took off the top picatinny rail. It didn't serve the purpose I wanted it to. The AFG feels soooo nice on the pump.

Distinguished Member Array BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    mapgul_sga_stock-tfb.jpg
    magpul_870_fore_end-tfb2.jpg

Here's some pics I found on The Firearm Blog in case anyone is interested in seeing some more.

Links